FREE PRIZE DRAW
Exclusively for visitors to the show
£3000 of Vouchers to be won!
The Prize Draw for the 2022 show was made on Sunday 9th October at The Tool Show, by Paul Dowding (MD of D&M Tools) and Deimante Janaviciute of Festool.
We are giving away 12 prizes of a £250 voucher to be exchanged for tools of YOUR CHOICE* at D&M Tools in our FREE Prize Draw.
Visitors to the show have the opportunity to enter our FREE PRIZE DRAW and a chance to win a Voucher which entitled them to £250 worth of tools of their choice (or as part payment) from any of the prize draw sponsors at D&M Tools, Twickenham.
The 2022 prize draw was generously sponsored by the following leading brands:
The Prize Winners of the 2022 Draw were:
T. Bukowski - Hounslow
D. Elgie - Winchester
M. Herman - Croydon
B. Ives - Sandhurst
S. Kavanagh - Pinner
S. Marshall - Hookwood
B. Meades - Hanworth
D. Parham - Rayleigh
S. Sagoo - Hounslow
M. Szypa - Richmond
H. Williams - Sunbury-on-Thames
N. Young - Chelmsford
*Prize Voucher Terms & Conditions:
The Prize Draw is only open to visitors to the show The voucher may only be redeemed by the Prize Winner named on the voucher. The voucher may only be redeemed for products supplied by the manufacturers listed above, but may be used for any combination of products. The voucher may be exchanged for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. The voucher may be redeemed in one transaction only, no change will be given. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
Prize Draw Full Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over who attend The Tool Show, Kempton Park between 7-9th October, with the exception of employees of D&M Tools, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 15:00 GMT 8th October 2023. D&M Tools accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details as on the Prize Draw Entry Form at The Tool Show and post in Prize Draw entry box.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place at 15:00 8 October 2023. The first twelve entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize for the winners is a £250 D&M Tools Voucher. The voucher may only be redeemed by the Prize Winner named on the voucher. The voucher may only be redeemed for products supplied by the manufacturers listed above, but may can be used for any combination of products. The voucher may be exchanged for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. The voucher may be redeemed in one transaction only, no change will be given. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via telephone or email by 30 October 2023. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is D&M Tools Ltd, 73-81 Heath Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 4AW.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.